Friday, June 8, 2012

Let it rain..............I will dance in the storm.

It's time, it's time to put on my raincoat and rainboots and dance in the storm - just like a child who goes out into the rain all decked out and dances so freely and so sweetly in the rain ~ carefree.......

I will lift up my face to the One who has created the rain and in this storm I will praise Him.  To dance the joyful dance because He has my heart.  I belong to Him, He knows all, He sees all and He hears all.

To offer to Him this storm, this trial, this suffering for His glory, for
isn't this what we need to do in the storms of life ~  to dance.  There's a place in the storm, right in the middle, in the eye where we can rest.  The eye ~ His eye ~ knowing that He sees, He's here.

"And suddenly a great tempest arose on the sea, so that the boat was covered with waves.  But He (Jesus) was asleep."  Mathew 8:24

Jesus is here.  He is in the boat, in the storm with us so that we can dance.  He is here.  Even if it seems as if He is sleeping He is still here so that we can dance in the storm.  The storm will not overtake us, He is with us. 

My dear friend, will you dance with me?  Will you put on your rain gear and dance?  Will you place yourself in His hands, the One who longs to take you to the eye of the storm and dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment