Thursday, February 9, 2012

.... complete in Him......

And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist, held together. Colossians 1:17




.....and you are complete in Him...... Colossians 2:10




I can't wait to see my beloved and our other 4 children today. I have been in the walls of the hospital for days now with our Princess of all princesses. In hospital time, waiting, wondering, praying...... His grace has sustained me, His grace has been here, a place of refuge.




Longing to kiss and hug the rest of my family and longing for us to be a whole family unit again ~ but gently reminded by the One who created families that my wholeness, completeness in found only in Him.




Why is it that we are always striving to find our peace in our circumstances, in having some element of control of our surroundings, of control in our lives? Why does it take us so long to realize and learn that it is in our brokeness we are made whole when we surrender to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment