Thursday, January 19, 2012

Isn't life a journey.....the traveling as much as the destination. I long for His grace....

His rest....

His peace...

to accompany my every step .


Longing for His grace and not to be tossed to and fro. To be full of Jesus so when life squeezes me, it's Him that comes out.


longing, seeking, waiting...


more of Him, less of me.



Thankful for the glimpses of this desire ~ we see in part, we know in part and one day we will see face to face. oh.... what a day, what a glorious day that will be.



Being a homeschooling mom of 5 and one with 24/7 needs often I feel exhaused and spent ~ as if there is nothing more to be poured out ~ LORD make me a drink offering is a prayer of my heart. Oh sometimes my flesh wishes that I wouldn't pray that prayer, but then my heart reminds me of the blessing from the LORD that children are.


His gift.


His treasure.



And my heart cries out again; LORD make me a drink offering. I long to be a sweet drink to my children and husband.



I am so thankful for His grace.....



When I retire for the evening feeling as there is nothing left to give and how in the world will I do this again tomorrow, my heart reminds me, He reminds me....


His mercies are new every morning...........



Rest, rest, and LORD do your work in me, your amazing, above what I can ask or think or imagine work. And He does................

No comments:

Post a Comment